View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #3717
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Athanar requested a member of the household who could represent the older set of Scarburgians, so he doesn't have to be even a soldier. What if Stigend or Garstan came? They have been around since before they came to Scarburg and have had families there and everything. Stigend is your character, Nogrod, and Garstan has been bequeathed to all of us, and I feel Nogrod, Elempi, or I would be quite comfortable writing for him.

As for who to play Scyrr - Legate and I have both handled him most recently. Eorl of Rohan took Scyrr's character up for a while and I wish she were around - I was really excited about her getting into the game, but I don't think she is around. During the trial, I almost think it would be most fun if Legate took him, as I will be playing Saeryn who is rather upset with the situation, so having someone to play off of would be good. But I'd like to know your thoughts on that, Legate, because if you don't want to play him, I can do it.

So, the whole group will be Athanar, Wynflaed, Eodwine, Saeryn, Thornden, Coen, Hilderinc, one other (Stigend or Garstan are my suggestions), and Scyrr. Does Athanar want all these folks just to get a clear understanding of what occurred?

-- Folwren