View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #3719
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Haha. In my last post I had written lord Athanar in two places where there should have read lord Eodwine... I've corrected that in the thread now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
So, the whole group will be Athanar, Wynflaed, Eodwine, Saeryn, Thornden, Coen, Hilderinc, one other (Stigend or Garstan are my suggestions), and Scyrr.
With Laerdil the elf (and Degas should be there but I think it more complicated to get him there than just to ignore him and bring him in the hall when Fea actually shows interest). Also, Stigend or Garstan would be fine - I can write Stigend there if there is a shortage of writers there.
Quote:
Does Athanar want all these folks just to get a clear understanding of what occurred?
More or less that, but there are other considerations he has in mind as well. The last time he had a need to give a verdict he decided to go public with it so as to bring about trust to his justice, but as we all remember, it went pretty bad... So he has learned his lesson thus far and will not make it a public hearing this time in case some old wounds might be opened, but he wishes to know the truth - or to come as near to it as possible - and to hear especially Eodwine's opinion on the matter of sanctions (and there are many reasons for the last point).

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Once this storyline is wrapped up, I'd like to see us have a new storyline that is plot based instead of character based. Some event with implications for Scarburg.
Agreed. It's been a long time we've had plot-driven things going on. The issue with the local landlords was probably the last one. And I do not think that has been emptied either. But if you lmp have something particular in mind, I'm all game for it.