View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:08 AM   #123
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
A couple of points from yesterDay:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
I'm not sure who to vote for yet. Legate said some things earlier that really didn't make sense to me at all, but the question is whether the intent was innocent or evil. The fact he's leaving straight away after voting doesn't give me a good feeling.
Really? In a game without retractable votes, voting only just before you go is the sensible thing to do if you're not dead certain of your choice. Something might come up that makes you change your mind and if you've already voted it's too late. Therefore suspecting anyone for doing that looks a tad like straw-grasping to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holby
the wagon jumping done here by legate and little green to lommie's suspicions of copper is unsettling. [arranging suspect list to first letter of names]
Wagon-jumping on Lommy's suspicions? Both Legate and I suspected Copper before Lommy did, so I fail to see what you're talking about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Ok, well I haven't seen the other two around, we can't risk a tie meaning no lynch, so:

++Legate
And to return to the earlier speculation Eonwe and Kath, this vote, while possibly Eonwolf saving his partner Kath, looks more like a genuine innocent voting in a difficult position. I'm not too worried about either of them at the moment, especially as both have given me mostly good vibes otherwise.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 08-25-2013 at 04:08 AM. Reason: typo
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote