View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #141
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
And then to those who voted for me:

Echo ~ jumped onto the end of mine and Lommy’s argument over Legate.
Stated: This is quite a good point, kath is suspicious with all the nonsense chatter and trying to point out that she's "innocent
". She doesn't sit right with me.
++ KATH

I would like to ask Echo where I said that I was innocent. If nowhere, then he has made up a reason for voting for me, which I do not like. If somewhere, then I would like an explanation of why doing so makes me suspicious.

This is his explanation when asked to clarify by Inzil:
I miss quoted with my clumbsy fumbling,..im a blind deaf (and stupid) black smith with my hands full,....or perhaps im just saying this???
Echo, if you are worried that you are being ignored, or not taken seriously, may I suggest that this is why. You have been asked a clear, concise question. Please respond accordingly to gain the respect and co-operation of your fellow players.

At no point on Day 1 did Echo mention suspicions of any player, bar perhaps concern about Holby in an early post. Obviously there is reason for concern here.

Boro ~ supported the ‘rule of three’ (headdesk) argument, so in a way I suppose supported Legate at this point. Votes for me so that I drew in votes with Coppermirror. Now, the reasoning behind the vote itself I don’t particularly contest given that I have now realised I got my quotes confused! However, I do think it very odd that Boro would put me in a position to be in line for the noose without considering Coppermirror, who already had two votes, at all!

Lottie ~ so now that we know Legate is innocent, that comment that was pretty explicit about Legate and Greenie’s argument being the work of two innocents (definitely – her words) becomes interesting. Putting in a subtle defence of Greenie early on perhaps? After I throw some suspicion her way she says this:
A lot of the reasoning seems forced, almost like she's trying to suspect people even though she knows they can't be sorcerers.
And how precisely do I know they can’t be?

Very sure of Cop’s innocence and says Legate is innocent as well. This is a pretty clear path then to when ‘forced’ to choose between them and me ending up with voting me!

So of these three I would like far more actual information and sense from Echo, but it is Lottie’s reasoning that strikes me as interesting.