View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #151
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
A quick list on how fishy you folks are!

1) TINY FISH
Shasta - I quite like what I've seen of him toDay, although the Legate-confusion is slightly odd. Possibly just an innocent blunder though, can't see any great profit in purposefully doing that as a wolf.
Kath - I'm still of the same opinion as yesterDay - she seems more relaxed and chatty than she does when she's evil.
Lommy - Quite comfortable with her still, though she's fooled me before.

2) RELATIVELY SMALL FISH
Steve - I'm not sure. Leaning innocent?

3) MEDIUM FISH
Nerwen - I don't have a read on her, which is not really news. I'll take a look at her if I have time.
Lottie - I'll try to take a look at her toDay, she's under my radar even though she's been quite active.
Boro - He makes a reasonable case against Lottie, but I'd need to reread her first to form an opinion of him.

4) BIG FISH
Cop - What was fishy yesterDay is still fishy toDay. Nothing has particularly jumped at me from her toDay's posting to change my opinion either way.

5) CONFUSING FISH
Echo and Holbytlass - I don't know what either of these two are doing!

6) NO FISH
McCaber - Does he know the game is on?

Therefore, my aim for toDay is to reduce the size of the third and fifth categories, preferably to zero though I'm not sure that's a realistic goal!

EDIT: x-ed since Sally's rule clarification.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote