View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #154
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Echo ~ jumped onto the end of mine and Lommy’s argument over Legate.
Stated: This is quite a good point, kath is suspicious with all the nonsense chatter and trying to point out that she's "innocent
". She doesn't sit right with me.
++ KATH
I would like to ask Echo where I said that I was innocent. If nowhere, then he has made up a reason for voting for me, which I do not like. If somewhere, then I would like an explanation of why doing so makes me suspicious.
And toDay (#126) Echo says you were “talking about things other than the game”, which again doesn’t seem to tally with anything you actually posted. I’m starting to wonder if Echo even knows who you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
As to Inzil, I would say his questioning about how Saruman would appear to the Seer would have been a clue that he was not the Seer. That is a question far better directed to the mod in private I would have thought!
True, but I was thinking of it maybe being taken as part of that obsessed-with-your-role syndrome that gifteds can fall into. (Overall, the evidence of Zil’s “Seerishness” is pretty thin anyway, though.)