View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 01:57 PM   #176
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Well yes, it can be confusing if you try and remember every single detail. The way I handle it is I 'pre-read' all the posts since my last one and make note of the actions of the characters my character will or may soon have interaction with, primarily the Corsair group at this point. After making notes on these characters actions, I then go back and read the posts, again taking notes of the descriptions of the locations, and the other characters' actions and interactions. I then formulate my post on Word or Outlook, and make tweaks and corrections, and then check for any additional posts before posting. Of course some of the actions are happening concurrently, but the overall flow of creativity is usually intact. its also good not to get too hung up on minute details.

Anyway.. off to read... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: I see the paradox, and I guess it could be corrected by a tweak in a couple posts so the confrontation between Ruiel and the sisters, or just Dryea happens in Ruiel's chamber? Well, it will be Thursday morning in Australia soon and so Elora will be on soon maybe.

Meanwhile, Ränne is going to post... which may be subject to edit pending the resolution of the paradox.

[ July 09, 2003: Message edited by: Snowdog ]