View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 12:21 AM   #193
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Elora and Game Owners, and other players - please do not follow up in your posts on Elora's post of 07/12 1:29 a.m.

Before you proceed with bending of history concerning Ar-Pharazon and Finduilas as his descendant - I need to see a detailed family tree for how you think this might have happened.

Here is her descent on her Father's side, at least:

Imrazôr, the Númenórean (Dúnadan)from Belfalas in southeastern Gondor married Mithrellas, a Silvan Elf (Sometime in the 2nd millenium of the 3rd Age)
I
I
I
Galador (III 2004 - III 2129), their son, founded Dol Amroth in southern Gondor, and became its First Lord/Prince
I
I
I
I
Angelimar was the 20th Prince in direct descent from Galador
I
I
I
Adrahil, Angelimar's son, was the 21st Prince in direct descent from Galador
I
I
I
Finduilas (III 2950 - 2988) was the daughter of Adrahil
&
Imrahil (III 2955 - IV 34), who fought in the War of the Ring, was Adrahil's son, and the 22nd Prince of Dol Amroth

What you are implying by making Finduilas suspect in relation to Ar-Pharazon is that Prince Imrahil is also suspect. I don't believe Tolkien had that in mind at all for Prince Imrahil, the Fair; but I am willing to see how you plan to detail this shadowed history out - though I have to tell you, I don't see myself or Cami, the other Shire Mod allowing this revision of history.

~~ Piosenniel, Shire Mod

[ July 13, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]