View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 12:33 AM   #6
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Before *quickly does math* eight and a half months ago, I would not have spoken up for all the gold in Middle-Earth.

Now, because of you fine people, I find myself posting on threads that I would have avoided like the plague before. I know I don't always have the funniest or most philosophically wise things to say, but I say them.

So, you see, it's your fault I talk so much now. My real-time friends are out for your blood. I'm much more annoying in person.

In particular, one BD'er stands out.

Eomer of the Rohirrim, your posts and threads (this one included), are always entertaining, and often inspire my input as well. Our battle on the Somethin' Somethin' thread has kept me guessing every time I log on.

You complimented me the other day on that thread by saying that "your imagination is only equaled by your mirth". Well, neither one of those qualities would have surfaced if not for the amazing imagination and mirth of you, and everyone else on the forums. I can only hope to be equal with many of you here.

So, in the conclusion of a very boring and uncharactaristically serious post, I say thanks.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote