Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2002, 08:24 AM   #42
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've gone back to this after a couple of days to try and get more of the essence of me across but don't know if I'll be successful. I am still dull no matter what I add, just so you know.
Name (that you go by):Auriel in most places.
Future Aspirations: Get my novel published and beyond that as long as I'm happy I have no other desires.
Goal in life:See above plus my other novels in note form to be written up (I have a readership of 4 at the moment who are waiting with baited breath for my next book and they're not making fun of me either!).
Short term goals:Arrange to visit my Slovak friend who's living in Vienna. (And see above, lots of begging letters to publishers over the next few months I think.)
Passion:LOTR, writing (but it's never fantasy), soccer (support no one in particular just love the sport), various artists, movies (have rapidly increasing DVD collection, into Japanese esp. Have you seen Audition? Shall We Dance?) being outside on sunshiny summer days but not here in the city.
Hobbies:Writing, reading, sewing, painting, playing tennis, watching soccer, researching saxon and viking history/myths, also love Arthurian legends and Robin Hood, and collect DVD as already mentioned.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Nothing much. I met Sean Bean once and my mate is Orlando Bloom's second cousin but I am famous for absolutely nothing; I'm too quiet and too dull, but if the book gets published you'll be the first to know.(Oh I've also met Miles Hunt of The Wonder Stuff and he said it was a pleasure but yet again that isn't something I'm famous for!) Among my friends I'm famous for dressing like an elf as if it's normal. My dad works at Hogwarts!(Honestly, he is the archival photographer at Alnwick Castle which is used as Hogwarts in the movies when they play Quidditch.)

Fave book:LOTR and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
Fave movie:Get Carter, The Crow, The Piano and of course 'Fellowship' plus various Japanese ones, Sleepy Hollow, Blade Runner, the Empire Strikes Back, I could go on for days!
Fave sport:Tennis to play, soccer to watch but in truth not very sporty.
Fave store:Hate shopping I make my own clothes or shop under duress.
Fave music:The Wonder Stuff, The Smiths, Depeche Mode and I'm beginning to like Nickelback.

What you can't stand:Racism.
What you plain dislike:smoking and hate.
Who you admire:No one in particular.
What you most love to do:travel and be outside walking and imagining.
Your self-confessed flaws:I am too quiet and then when I do speak I ramble and am very dull. I spend too much time on the internet.
What intrigues/fascinates you: intelligence and men who can wield swords.
What scares you:myself when drunk (I get aggressive)
Quotation to live by:Carpe Diem

Additional comments:I get on with men better than girls but I don't know why. Perhaps they are more tolerant of eccentricity? What do other postees think?

That's it, finished. Lordy, I'm boring. I promise I'm a friendly person to make up for it.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Auriel Haevasawen ]

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Auriel Haevasawen ]