View Single Post
Old 06-02-2002, 10:55 AM   #46
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Catherine in the mortal world, Ithaeliel here, Kitty anywehre else.
Future Aspirations: To graduate with high honors, write a true fantasy novel & publish it (while I'm still young), be successful out of HS and college, live independently and have a cat named Pippin.
Goal in life: To be a well-known fantasy author and/or professional violinist
Short-term goals: To survive my finals and have a wonderful summer and great ninth-grade year!
Passion: Any high fantasy (esp. Tolkien- big wow), violin, writing, drawing, singing, dreaming, being w/ friends, etc.
Hobbies: See above
Famous for: Being first chair violinist and being in Honors Orchestra, singing like Enya (heeheehee) and LOUD SOPRANO!!! and drawing (I don't show my writings to many people)

Fave book: The Hobbit and Dragonwings
Fave movie: LotR: FotR (so far), Miss Congeniality, Shrek, The Last Unicorn
Fave sport: Er, track and basketball
Fave store: Hot topic
Fave music: From Nirvana to Beethoven, baby (actually, it's just hard rock & classical and Celtic)
What you can't stand: People who talk behind your back, people who seem sweet but when you become their friend they are really b*tchy, discrimination against other cliques and races, shallow-minded individuals, dogs that slobber a LOT, thinking about immense suffering and death
What you plain dislike: Biased teachers, when people dont clean up a huge mess they made, dead batteries, trafficky internet
Who you admire: Tolkien, my friend Jennie, and my History teacher.
What you most love to do: Be here!!! and write.
Self-confessed flaws: Paranoid, sometimes annoying, shy, arachnaphobia, agoraphobia
What intrigues/fascinates you: The imagination and its limitless possibilities
What scares you: Failure, spiders, evil (and I mean truly evil, not funny evil) people, Wiccen spells, abuse
Quotations to live by: Treat others as you would wish to be treated, imagination is more important that knowledge, gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love, The Lord's Prayer
Additional comments: I will never smoke or do drugs! And also i will never drink wine; it is much too complicated.

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: Ithaeliel ]
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote