View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #43
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The night is young and you're so beautiful. B flat.

I'm rather concerned about the way Nog is approaching toDay. I realize that quiet people are easily forgotten but to target them on Day One, when there's not a whole lot to be said anyway, and people are busy, seems less like prevention and more like stirring up trouble.

Brinn, no worries. If you find me suspicious, you find me suspicious. However I'd ask you to consider some other people toMorrow, as there are baddies to catch and I wouldn't want you to waste your time on me. No hard feelings though, of course. I hope you're able to participate more toMorrow though.

Rune, if I was to choose between you and Nog, I'd choose you. You may be mad but you're doing a lot better at making me not want to lynch you than he is right now. I'll not be swearing my allegiance though, since I'm not any more a fan of you....type....than I am of Cap'n Nog's.

Shasta, I rest my case, you filthy scum.

Where could a girl find more civilized company? (And where's Nilp with my refreshing beverage? I need him to help me through this trying ordeal. Perhaps I should go look for him....)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 05-03-2009 at 04:11 AM. Reason: stupid typos
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote