View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #63
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eomer, sly I am, but I would suggest that we are not looking for sly, we are looking for scary guys in dark robes - which theoretically should not be hard to pick out from a crowd, but I guess these wraiths have decided to go with a change in wardrobe.

And to Nogrod -
Quote:
Don't be too hasty there... Even the innocents may have reasons to shy away and some people sleep when others are awake.
-Post 21
So are you the only one allowed to be hasty?
Quote:
So "dealing" a friendship? Looks like a baddie trying to make alliances with the goodies...
-Post 21
You misunderstood, Captain, I want to get off this rock - err ship - and Legate has the means to do that. In return I offered support for his insurrection, he might feel good about it now but once he gets far from home and supply lines are stretched...he will find out his rebellion is quite hard to keep going.

But if you have the power to get me out of this hell Captain Nogrod, then my ears are open. You could have a mutiny in the coming days if you keep this attitude. The name is Max von Drake, former master of arms, and my services may help you in the near future. *Pulls out a stack of certificates, and hands to Nogrod "Max von Drake, certified public assassin"*

I will do a more thorough read of the thread and make a decision. From my quick look, the person I am slightly suspicious of is Rune for his response to Nogrod's aggressiveness. Nogrod was one of the players I have had limited experience with and I remember this same fiestiness. Nogrod is someone who strikes me as his style does not let him survive to the very end all that often and that would mean it would be a mistake to lynch him on day 1 based on his aggressiveness.