View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #67
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
but I am not worried by Nogrod's aggressiveness today.
Don't be. First of all, we need to suspect and throw the suspicions around to see how people react. Secondly - as I've said a thousand times - the wolves need to be nice and uncontroversial but we don't. And really, aggressiviness? That must be a cultural & linguistical difference as well. I think I have been the most mild-mannered and polite all the time.

Yes. Most of the votes so far have been just terrible. The problem is that not all who have voted yet can be werewolves. Shame on you people.

How can we separate the maliciously bad votes from the rest if everyone votes "randomly" or with no points whatsoever? Every nonsense vote given by an innocent eases the task of the wolves to blend in the crowd of whom nothing can be said about toMorrow.

(Oh, how I phantasize a werewolfing community where random-voting on Day1 would lead to quick and immediate lynch - that way the wolves would be forced to try and play and not just hunker down with their malicious "random-votes")

Okay. One hour+ remaining.

Hoist the sails!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote