View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #76
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Interesting you don't feel the need to say the same about Wilwa (never says anything on Day1), Kath (always excuses herself from Day1) or anyone else being like they are in most of the games they're in...
I appolegise for not replying to this earlier.
I did not say it about Wilwa because I have not played with her for years, I simply cannot remember how she usually plays.

Kath has done this before, at least in some of the latter games, but it could
be chance that has made it so and I do remeber games when she was active on day 1.

Your comments on the other hand was 100% deliberate. . .there in lies the differense.

That being said. . .maybe I should have said something about Kath, but I am not with out flaws.

(oh and btw, Nogrod you are no trophy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Well, simply - because if she says she has RL things to do, I can excuse her. Of course, for now - if she were doing this every day and saying "oh, sorry, I can't post" then of course, it would be nonsense. But it is just Day 1, and if such a thing happens once - well, it can happen to any of us, right?
I don't see the difference in Brinn being busy and Kath saying she cannot post until she has slept. . . If you are pro lynching quiet people, just because they are quiet, then surely it does not matter why they are quiet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
We shouldn't lynch hypocrits either, it may be morally compromising to be hypocritical, but being a hypocrit doth not a Ringwraith make - or frankly we'd all be wraiths. If you believe a quiet one a Ringwraith make than vote for the quiet one do not abstain because you fear hypocrisy.
I think what Wilwa ment was that she would feel like a hypocrit if she voted for a silent person, just because the person was silent.

Oh and there must be coming a lot of great votes now. . .backed with a ton of evidence, without a shred of randomness in them. Well, that must be the conclusion after reading through peoples complaints about the voting.

EDIT: Cross Posted with Legate and Eonwe

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote