Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Lottie just lost the game.
Thanks, now I just lost...for the first time in like months!! >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Maybe Lottie is the other Sherriff? Boro switched votes to save her?
This is a really valid point, one that I think all should keep in mind while voting. Why else would Boro have switched his vote last minute? To save someone he believed to be innocent or to save someone he knew was innocent? It would also explain his vote post yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm sorry hun, if you're innocent. Duty is forcing me to make this choice.
A cryptic message meant only for an innocent Lottie? But if that is the case, perhaps it is the reason why the Wolves went after him. It is quite possible that one of them picked up on it and thus we end up with this post from Lottie:

Quote:
*sobs, wails, curls up in a corner and cries until rivers of tears flow and drown out her anguished screams*

This is to say, yeah, I'm the other Shirriff...and I'm seriously ticked.
Personally speaking, I am willing to accept this claim as everything adds up (as in Boro's demand for her to stay and him voting Fea, whom he is close with, instead to save his fellow Shirriff's life).

Lottie brings up a rather interesting point here about Sally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
This is actually agreeing with Shasta's misreading. Just thought I'd point that out. She's not so much reading and forming impressions that other people are confirming; she's bandwaggoning.
After going through Lottie's anaysils of Sally, it does seem as if she (that is to say Sally) just seems to be jumping onto other people's suspicions and piggybacking her way through and not forming any of her own idea's. Hmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
(Another is Legate, btw. Hmm...who voted him? Oh, right. Glirdy and Sally. Wait a minute! ... )
Correction: I voted Shasta

Which brings me to the end of page 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conclusions

Lottie is most definitely innocent.

Sally is really starting to look bad in my eyes. Will form a fully solid opinion once I have thoroughly gone through the other pages and have caught up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI, I'm going to be going by page because I don't want this post to take up an entire page. That and I have a terrible attention span so this gives me the chance to step away from the computer momentarily to get my focus back. In other words, I'll be back with another post shortly.

EDIT: Xed since last post....