View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #224
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
And...the Steve-alysis.

#5: Night banter.

#8: Oops, it's Night.

#46: Explaination for Night posting.

#48: Explains game rules and concludes that everyone will want to seem helpful because of them. Notes that it'll be harder for submarine wolves, and that everyone will be trying to act like a wolf.

#54: Doesn't really commit to Pitchie's suggestion to kill crazy and confusing people; agrees (to an extent) with Nienna's point that a wolf!Simon wouldn't be disasterous now but worries about later.

#60, #65, #69, #72, #77,#82, and #85 are all debating with Nog about suspecting vs. trusting. I don't know about anyone else, but I found that annoying to read through the first time (when I thought dl was fast approaching and was trying to get caught up) and extremely suspicious the next few times. Steve explains his earlier posts; qualifies his earlier posts; and flip-flops a lot, all the while arguing with Nog.

Then, in #91, he reminds Glirdy to highlight his vote.

In #95, he flip-flops about the Simony (should we elect someone we are unsure about as Simon) before deciding that purposefully electing someone is impractical.

#104 is a rule-quoting for The Phantom.

#118 is a list. Lottie's Cliff Notes: He suspects Nienna because she "seems to be agreeing lot rather than making any new points." <-*coughdidyoureadherpostsatallcough*. He says that Nog "makes some good points." <- which, the ones you've been arguing with for most of your posts? He says that Pitchie looks "innocent who just overdid it a bit on the non-"Nog-quasi-voting" front." <- HE overdid it? He also has no one in the definite "trust" or "suspect" categories, but that looks almost more innocent than evil. Other than that, the list looks sound.

#121: more Phantom banter.

#132: notes the silence and says he might vote soon.

#142: comment on Alona's post/vote count.

#151: votes Brinn and Wilwa.

#157: votes Nog.

And finally, in #190: votes Izzy "because Gwath seems more suspicious."

~~~

Steve remains at the top of my suspect list.