View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #225
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
As far as Lommy dying- not bad. Not that I don't enjoy her company, but that's as good a result as we could hope for (besides a Ranger save). After my read of her last night I was leaning innocent for her, but certainly not Gifted. She seemed peppy and fun at times, but not nervous or jumpy. She also seemed like she had the village's interests in mind, but didn't strike me as someone with heavy responsibility weighing her down.
It seems a bit odd to me that Lommy was taken out the Night after voting for Nienna, since she didn't show any particular clues that should have made her an obvious target. I guess it's coincidence though, cos otherwise it would mean some sort of complex scheme is in play, and at the moment that's just too much to try and puzzle out.

Last edited by Inziladun; 05-21-2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: x'd with Kath
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote