View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #233
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Really Nienna? Isn't that the second time she has been killed on Day 1? Poor Nienna.

First some replies:

phantom: because i wasn't going to be around for pretty much all of the Day. As I stated. On the admin thread. And I had to vote for someone and I was confident that the villiage would not lynch you Day 1. Hence my vote. And for how much I'm going to be around SPONTANIOUS LONDON TRIP HAPPENED SO I'M NOT GOING TO BE AROUND MUCH CAUSE I'M IN LONDON AND NOT NEAR A COMPUTER LIKE MIRA. Sorry...I had a good day today.

And I had a reply to Lommy...but then she died so clearly that's not going to work out. And she was the one that I was most suspicious of yesterDay.

Other than Lommy, who is now dead, I didn't like how Boro was sounding yesterDay and he's still sounding that way toDay. Its just I feeling I get when I read his posts.

Mith isn't looking too good to me either but then again all that there is a few suspicions for Day 1. I just don't like how she sounds either.

Bah this is really not helping with my whole I should vote soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Hey all I am around! Have been trying to sort out this meet with Lari and Mira 'cause thanks to the 'Downs and it's decision not to send me emails things got confused. By the way, those in the know, what are the real names of those two? It would be useful to know by tomorrow!

Anyhoo, hi. Am here, will be reading.
Yes I'm Jenny and Mira is Ashley. And tomorrow. Yes.