View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #348
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Hmm. I was pretty sure yesterDay that Mac was Hades (a big part of why I voted for him in the first place), but didn't want to say it because I kind of hoped against all hope that Persephone had failed to notice what I did (a big part of why I voted for him with such flimsy reasons instead of my real ones). That obviously doesn't matter anymore now that all his possible Hades hints are out in the open anyway.

I have some doubts yet (among them the classic "Can it be this easy?"), but unless something drastic happens I'd be willing to vote for Mac toDay (though my track record of voting the same person twice in a row is rather terrible - most often the said person has turned out innocent. Unless it's Nog. )

I think I'll make a list now because I fear that I (and most others, for that matter) have been ignoring some players and concentrating on others. If I have time after that, I'll check through the posts of someone who is sliding by with hardly anyone noticing.

EDIT: x-ed with phantom
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote