View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #435
Isilya
Wight

Location: At the bottom of a black hole. Actually, it's quite nice. Hey, is that Elvis?!
Isilya has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Isilya
Silmaril

******MIRKWOOD CONTINGENT******

The journey in the ship had not been gentle on Isilya, after living on that ship, she was enthralled to finally be on land again. After a short time, in which she collected what was left of her nerves, she and Nefros set off in search of a long needed good meal. Isilya wanted to go and explore Minas Anor, to see if it was as awe-inspiring as she had imagined it to be, but Nefros held her back, telling her that she needed to be tended to medically before she got into any trouble.

"How do you intend to persuade Prince Legolas to return?", Nefros asked.

Isilya nearly choked on her food.
"How did you know about that? Did Orodan say something to you about it? You weren't supposed to know."

"Sister, almost everyone knows about your little side quest. I knew from the very beginning. So, tell me, how do you intend to manage it?". Nefros had a strange little grin on his face.

"I'm not quite sure. I haven't thought about it often. But, when I do come up with a plan, I most certainly will not tell you about it!"

And at that, they both began to laugh.

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: Isilya ]