View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 05:46 AM   #76
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Ædhral’s warm brown eyes widened in astonishment as their elven guest answered the door wrapped only in a towel, her cheeks burning she lowered her gaze and awkwardly thrust out her hands, “Uh, these are the clothes, master Finian asked me to find for you. I hope they fit, we don’t oft get eh, elven guests,” she flustered, still staring at the wood grain of the dusty floor.

“Thank you, I’m sure they will,” the elf answered, awkwardly taking the clothes in one hand as he tries to maintain his modesty by clutching the towel in place with the other.

“Is there anything else I can get you?” Ædhral asked, praying that there was not so she could escape this embarrassing situation. Twice in one day and the same guest, no least could this day get any worse she thought bleakly, promising herself that if she got out of this situation she would spend the rest of the day hiding in the kitchen.

As she stared at the ground waiting his reply she wondered if he was just as eager to be out of this awkward situation as she was!