View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #2205
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane C View Post
I assign Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Visual Studio 2008 - all useless and full of bugs and bloatware. Even Sauron himself would probably dispair after a while
That's why I switched to Linux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
I can second that, Lindale. I also assign Marxist professors who give you a failing grade on a paper just because you disagree with Marxism and are promoting the designs of Capatolism! I assign teachers who indoctrinate you instead of teaching you!

All the universities in this nation stink! The only good colleges left are the Hillsdale College and the military institutes.
While I do not wish to turn this thread into a political debate, I must say that giving you a failing grade just because you disagree with the teacher sounds pretty unlikely to me. Are you sure it was not because of the fact that you disagreed but the way you disagreed? Say, if you were a teacher and someone wrote a paper strongly criticizing Capitalism without giving (in your opinion) proper reasons for it, would you be tempted to give them a failing grade?