View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #182
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
I say! Bwahaha!

My only dwarf is also a runekeeper. I'm not sure if I like the runekeeper class though, and haven't even got him out of the tutorial. I don't want to delete him because he's got all the benefits from that one premium month.
I did not like the runekeeper much initially either (when I tried the game a long time ago), and also didn't get past the tutorial, but actually now I found out that it suits me surprisingly well. Gimifril is cool, anyway.

And minstrels must be fun, yet I never got through actually properly playing one. Must be a bit difficult for solo playing, anyway, which is probably why I got bored easily during the first necessary tutorial-scrambling-through-stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Figures. Now my two characters are Frarr and Crabbanald.
Just as a random remark, at one point (about a year ago, however), I've been mightily disappointed to find that "Hilderinc", while not occupied on many other serves, was taken on Silverlode. What a pity. Then again, maybe better not to mix computer game and reality... um... never mind.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote