View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #184
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Minstrels get much stronger as you advance. They get some really good attacks and warspeech is awesome...sadly people frequently complain if you use it in groups.

Minstrels are also always in demand.

The very early game is not a good picture of class capabilities. Champs and hunters start off pretty similar to what they ultimately turn out to be, but other than that...
I know that. But the point is exactly what I said: to get past the first levels. It's not a question of how strong does the character get as I advance, but if I don't get bored in the beginning. But I would still like to give it a shot, eventually. But that has time.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote