View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #63
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Next up Roverandom will be taking on Dor-Lomin. Roverandom managed to sneak a win past Mordor but what about Dor Lomin? They may have lost their first game but they have a very good attack and are very capable of scoring a goal. I reckon Dor Lomin may snatch the win. Rivendell impressed me very much in their loss against Ham while Arnor played disgracefully. If the last games were any indication, Rivendell will win this with ease.

Group D
Roverandom 0 - 1 Dor Lomin
(Turin 19th)

This was a boring game. Dor Lomin won with what was pretty much to only real chance of the game. Amazing really since the two teams managed to take about twenty shots between them. I have never seen such dreadful shooting before. Can you believe that this team beat Mordor?!? Ugh... dreadful.

Dor Lomin's goal came when Turin picked up on a defensive lapse and stole the ball off of a defender to knock the ball in before anyone so much as realized what was happening. Turin then managed to get himself a yellow card for a dangerous tackle. Boring game.

Shots: 7(0) - 12(2)
Posession: 49 - 51
Bookings: Turin

Group H
Arnor 3 - 0 Rivendell
(Aragorn 67th, 78th, 83rd)

*Report Pending* Sorry, have some work to do elsewhere. Won't have time to do this right now.

Assist: Arathorn, Arvedui, Isildur
Bookings: Isildur - Bilbo
Shots: 8(8) - 3(1)
Posession: 56 - 44