View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 10:56 PM   #11
hobbit punk
Haunting Spirit

hobbit punk has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I do not feel that the Two Towers deserved a golden globe for best picture. It is better than Chicago and the Hours, I am sure, but I found the film a bit of a disappointment at times. It has fallen into the stupid hollywood action with a tough hero(which PJ has made out to be Aragorn although the hobbits are supposed to be the heroes of the story)who will save the day with his silly sidekicks type of film. Ok, ok the purist in me is speaking and I did enjoy it but I was very, very disappointed over some things. I agree that ROTK has a better chance because of the ending. It is true that some of the public who have not read the book didn't know that there were three movies! I watched as some girl got all ****y at the end of FOTR because she was like what a stupid movie there is no ending! Like how can ppl not know? Anyways, TTT will prob win some oscars for costume or something. I hear that Andy Sirkis has a good chance to win best supporting actor! That would be amazing! Well that is all for now before I continue to ramble on and on