View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #308
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Shasta: okay, the double-lynch-danger was me not counting the votes. Though technically, if of the rest one would've gone with you and then the three wolves would have voted for Eonwe, he would've gotten lynched. But I can see that's not exactly likely, so as I said, it's me not counting the votes.

And to your three reasons - the third does actually seem somewhat valid. However, to the first, I'm sorry what? Okay, it might be me not being able to read Inzil so theoretically I could've missed some signs he made, but I wouldn't say Rikae "mentioned it quite blatantly". All she said about him was that a) he wasn't contributing (in the beginning) and b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I was going to vote for someone else, but the recent posts from

++Inzil

have a bad vibe to them, as if he's confident that he shifted the focus and can see one of the other suspects lynched. An innocent who dodged suspicion might be relieved, but would still be concerned about placing his own vote correctly and finding the actual wolves, and the tone of his posts seems off in light of that. In addition to my earlier suspicions it puts him in the lead.
which to me doesn't seem like screaming "He's acolyte!" , just a relatively simple suspicion from a person who doesn't know more than the ordos (though, obviously, whom we can trust).

And I still don't think that xem killing Eru shows surely and absolutely that acolyte's evil - xe has now killed on one night, and a person who didn't really contribute. It's really hard for me to believe that it would be as easy as a werebear. Even if xe's only on xeir own side, that doesn't absolutely mean his aim would be to kill us. It would be either too much for the village - having four wolves already - , or too hard for xem - if xe only kills once in a while, how on earth would xe possibly manage to get rid of all of us, both wolves and the villagers?

x/ed with Boro and Eonwe