View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #310
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
And now, what I find curious, is Shasta tried a more subtle sew distrust about the acolyte yesterday.
Subtle? I thought I was being quite blatant. I don't trust the Acolyte, and I don't think anyone else should. Good try, Boro.

And another thing. Your post that was basically 'you just look so suspicious Nog' was way more over-the-top than anything I've said thus far. The similarity between that and how I remember Glirdan being was too uncanny for me not to mention it. You're really reaching incredibly far here.

Pom -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Now Inzil, come out and claim what you're trying to claim so we can all see how implausible it really is!
This is the post I was referencing when I said "blatant".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
And I still don't think that xem killing Eru shows surely and absolutely that acolyte's evil - xe has now killed on one night, and a person who didn't really contribute.
I recall Eruhen being quite a good contributor in the past. I think saying "oh, he didn't really contribute, that's all right then" is selling him a bit short - and the fact remains, the acolyte killed an innocent. Granted, we don't know for sure that it's going to happen again. But I for one think it's very likely. Why no one seems to be concerned about this is genuinely beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
We don't know what killed Eru Night 2
Well, it wasn't a modkill (Nerwen would have said so) and it wasn't a wolf kill (that was Rikae in the narration), so...? I think that's pretty clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Ok, I'm not the Acolyte. Satisfied?
Cool. I don't believe you, but cool. Then what were you really doing Day 1?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote