View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #702
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
After two more phonecalls (can't they pick another time?...)

“’Tis the Valar’s hand!” cried the villagers in happiness. “This is the last day!”

By the dreams that the Valar have sent to the people they have found the last King’s Man. The old man stood alone and abandoned.

Why did he not remove a different person? Why did he not kill Elendil last night? Mayhap he would have saved himself. But he left the first for another day, and did not suspect the second. Too late is too late.

The villagers seemed to have forgotten about the old man, whom they heeded, whose advice they followed, and who in the end betrayed them. He glanced around with resentment. Then, with surprising agility, he darted off. A cry was raised immediately, and people started after him.

He did not go far. He ran into the forest, forgetting all care. A root tripped his foot. He slipped and rolled downwards off a steep hill. When the other men caught up with him he was in no condition to run anymore.

“Yes, I killed your friends,” he said hoarsely. “I waged war against you and your kind for who you are, and I do not regret it. There is but one thing that I regret. All of yours that died at my hands died with a purpose, for a purpose. They knew their death had meaning. They knew their death is not for nothing. But what is my death? Have I defeated you, or helped defeat you? Nay! I hated you, and I hate you still. Yet there is truth in what your men speak before they breathe their last breath. There is truth.”

With these words he died. Like twice before him, a black mist rose over his body. It floated up, and slowly faded out to nothingness.

ALIVE:
Morsul
Lottie
The Phantom
Brin

DEAD:
G55, the hesitant King’s Man (modess) – stabbed on Night1
Eomer (ordo) – stoned on Day1
Boro (gifted) – drowned on Night2
Pom (ordo) – decapitated on Day2
Shasta (gifted) – throttled on Night3
Nerwen (KM) – hung on Day3
Sally (gifted) – struck by a stone and died of hemorrhage on Night 4
Steve (KM) – speared on Day4
Inzil (ordo) – pressed on Night5
Manwe (KM) – fell on Day5

VILLAGE WINS!!!

And there was nothing more?

And there was nothing more.

But... wait, did you not say that Anarion, Amandil, and Isildur all died? How then are we?...

You stupid! Of course they did not really die in a stupid village because of some stupid King’s Man trio, because otherwise you would of course not be here today.

You mean... you were making it all up?!

But yes, Faramir! It’s boring to read the same scroll over and over again for the umpteenth time. I want to make it more fun.

That is not right, Boromir! That is not what it really was! You cannot substitute your own inventions for our history!

I can too if I want to!

Cannot!

Can too!

Cannot!

Can too!

*curtain falls as Boromir and Faramir continue arguing*

Post-game discussion begins here.

You may now send me a PM with your answers for the reference thingy. There is one reference for each narration. The person to name the most wins. I'll accept PMs for the next three or four days, and then just give the answers.