View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #323
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night. I didn't protect anyone last Night on purpose - I had realized that G55 was probably the Seer, but was pretty certain the wolves would go after Nerwen again; if I protected G55 and the wolves killed Nerwen as I suspected they would, I wouldn't be able to protect her toNight. G55 revealing Inzilawolf wraps things up nicely, though.
*headdesk* So basically all my nervewracking Day2 scheming was for nothing. *goes to beat head on the wall a couple times*

I guess I should have realized, but I already fake-revealed/hinted as so many roles that it wouldn't have made a difference at that point. But I should never have underestimated your skills with this game. That's some first-class Ranger scheming, if I may be a judge in such matters.
Some first-class Seer-scheming also. You fooled the wolves, after all.