View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #335
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Ah, but let me tell you my reaction last Night, after learning the result of the lynch. Even though I'd been inclined to trust you, I thought your stated reason for saying Legate was a wolf rested on some pretty dubious assumptions. And yet– he was a wolf. "Luck?" I asked myself. "Or– could it be that G55 is actually the Seer? That would be awesome!" And so it was.
That was my thoughts exactly, except that I first thought she must be an unlucky cobbler and then I figured out she must be a lucky seer and I thought everyone figured that out before me. Sorry for playing suspicious on the last Day though, I thought it might be the only way to help you (Gal) survive the game longer! Fortunately that wasn't necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
By the way, Cabbie, what? You're the cobbler? I was like a gazillion percent sure it was Lommy! Especially after I found out that Zil is evil. She buddied up with both him and Legate yesterDay. Oh goodness!
You simply overestimated my wolf-finding skills. Although, to be fair, I voted Inzil on Day1 on gut-feelingy reasons and before I rechecked the votes on Day3 I suspected him too on gut-feelingy reasons. So seems I have a good inzildar but I just shouldn't mix logic with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night.
Glad I had something right. Anyway, am I imagining things, or are you always protecting her on Night2?

Now I need a new game! This was certainly too short and "easy" to satisfy my werewolf-hunger.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote