View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 06:34 PM   #1211
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė
I know exactly what you mean, sadly. The annual visit to the vet will be coming around in the next week or so for the resident mogs and this is usually accompanied by wilful, deliberate 'accidents' requiring bathtimes. I also assign the uncanny ability of a cat to find a claw-hold anywhere, even on the surface of a bath!
Claw-holds! My little darling somehow managed to dangle from my hair today. Granted, my hair is rather long and tends to be tangled unless I have a need to tame it for work (which I am on study break from until next week), but I still consider that an amazing feat of acrobatics.

Fea, I'm sure washing the dog is difficult, and I sympathize, but at least there's not much probability of the dog becoming a hair decoration.

On a related note, I assign the following scenario. My dad came by today and saw me with kitty napping on my arm while humming an aria or two from the Barber of Seville to her and surfing the Internet. His comment was that I need to get married and have a baby in a hurry so that I fuss less over kitty. Well, suppose I don't want to get married yet, for lots of reasons? Suppose I don't know anyone I would want to marry just now? Suppose that I don't know anyone who wants to marry me? Suppose this is just plain out not the right time for any such thing? What if I just like to spoil Abby-cat and don't see a problem with doing so? All equally true statements.

I'm not even sure how to classify that little outburst...

On edit-thought, I should probably add that he looked competely serious when that statement was made.

I also conassign not having time to participate in the CbC discussions currently. No time to read, research and analyze at the level deserved by the project.

Last edited by Celuien; 05-09-2006 at 07:01 PM.
Celuien is offline   Reply With Quote