View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 07:11 AM   #1217
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Inconclusive lab results that mean I haven't got a proper dislocation or a fracture, but also mean that they have no clue what actually is wrong. And since I've already assigned physicians to Mordor, looks like I'm taking a trip into the dark land this afternoon to try this again.

"What seems to be the problem?" they will ask politely.

"I seem," I will reply frustratedly, "to have a bone protruding from a place that it wasn't located before I hurt my shoulder six days ago. It seems to be the same affliction that I came here two days ago to deal with."

"Ah." They will examine it briefly before spotting that I am not lying. "You do indeed seem to have a bone protruding." They will consult the folder containing the hospital report. "Your file says there's nothing wrong."

"I seem," I will reply, this close to lashing out like one of the downs' bathed cats, "to disagree with my file."