View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 10:20 PM   #60
Lolidir
Wight

Lolidir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lolidir
It is wonderfull to see something so small as a book, wel I guess its not so small anymore since they are now the 3 biggest movies in the world. ok maybe a little exageration. But somethign relatively small like this bringing so many religions/denominations/confessions, however you want to put it, together. We may have different opinions but its all to be respected and so far I haven't seen otherwise.

I personally and a huge religious person. A Lutheran. Yeah, give it up for the Lutherans. any others out there.

The symbolism in LotR is small and you have to really be thinking about it to find it sometimes but it is there. But as some have said before the awesome sybolic books of The Chronicles of Narnia. But as this isnt a Narnia forum ill just tell you that they are awesome and leave it at that. Awesome againg to have so many people here together. Just awesome.