Tasslehoff_55
Pile O'Bones

Tasslehoff_55 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Tasslehoff_55 Send a message via AIM to Tasslehoff_55
Sting

ok maybe i don't watch the movie all thye time or calculate the Ml
But
Quote:
4)You're really annoyed that the spell checker on your word processor flags "prrrrreecciiooussss" as wrong.
well, on almost all of my e-mails, to my friends, therteis a bit at the end about Z ,me, muttering something calling an exploded pen prreecciouuss(inside joke about the pen) and chanting somethin about killin filthy whiteses. my other claim to obsession is i watched the movie only once(!!!!!!) so far (TTT) and i know almost all of gollum's freaky lines to himself and near the end and stuff. that and i was so hyped iwanted to talk to my littler sister, 11, about changes to Faramir in movie and was very mad when told to shut-up. all the way home, 30 mins.
BUT I HAVE A CLAIM TO FAME PEOPLES!!!!

my best-friend married gollum, we made 2 entire stories about it and parts are incorporated into French assignments..... hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] too bad i don't know any legolas fans so i could freak 'em. oh while you can't get it all in life. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
His love for Frodo rose above all other thoughts, and forgetting his peril he cried aloud:"i'm coming, Mr.Frodo!" He ran forward to the crown of the climbing path, and over it. At once the road turned left and plunged steeply down. Sam had crossed into Mordor.
€§ Tåsslehoff §€
Tasslehoff_55 is offline   Reply With Quote