View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #50
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I think Eönwë has a good way of looking at it - not so much do we think we have a shot at killing a wolf toDay, but rather how do we want to populate the Dead Thread. We are massively unlikely to kill anyone other than an ordo toDay, so the question becomes, do we want to put the first ordo in the Dead Thread toDay or let the baddies do it overNight? Since we don't know when EW is going to make more wolves, it's hard to numerically play out scenarios, but in a general sense, the Dead Thread is going to be one of our only solid sources of information. According to Eönwë's analysis, the first time the Dead can do something is on Day Two, when they vote to strengthen a vote. If we don't lynch anyone toDay, the first time they'll be able to do something is on Night Three, when they can reveal someone's role. To me, it seems more useful for the Dead to find out roles than it is for them to empower a vote, especially in the case that they have yet to find out any roles (i.e., on Day Two).

EDIT: xed with Legate