View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #170
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
But it wasn't just based on the one post - I was also thinking of her #78, which looked longer on my phone and basically says 'yesterday doesn't show us any packmates for Rune, unless it does'.
Well, that's a somewhat reductionist reading. She was reacting to your speculation and mine about a silent wolf among the non-voters, specifically my observation that there was no overt attempt to save Rune, and saying that Rune's packmate could still be among the early voters - which was a valid point.

Also, adding a disclaimer to your vote like you and Lalaith did isn't generally considered a sign of innocence. "I'm forced to vote this way for lack of anything better, but I don't really mean it." Easy for a wolf to hide behind that.