View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:53 PM   #242
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Do you mean these?

Quote:
CONCLUSION FOR THE MOMENT: He might be a good lynch target…but for the time being I’d really rather not…and I will get to why in a minute.
Indeed. You said much the same about Lalaith -

Quote:
CONCLUSION: She might be a wolf. Not sure she’s the best lynch target, but she definitely might be a wolf.
- and Lommy -

Quote:
CONCLUSION: Unsure. Could well be a wolf…but might not be.
- lots of "mights" there. In fact, I think your strongest candidate was, well -

Quote:
CONCLUSION: I might be completely off base on this one. I admit that, and am certainly open to discussion and persuasion on this, but out of all the players in the game right now, I feel worst about him.
- me.

When it came down to Inzil versus Lalaith, though -

Quote:
Make no mistake about it, I do not trust Inzil. He may very well be bad and we may need to eject him.

However, of the realistic candidates on offer, I feel worse about ++Lalaith.

Sorry, Lalaith. You know I love you.
I'd almost argue you seem to have felt worse about Inzil earlier - it's a bit hard to tell, though, with all the "mights" floating around. However, at the time you quasi-voted, the votes stood thusly -

Quote:
Loslote=>Lalaith
Zil=>Lalaith
Lommy=>Inzil
Legate=>Inzil
- with Lalaith, Boro, and myself to vote. Lalaith could obviously be expected to vote for Inzil in self-preservation, and Boro abstained (eyebrow-raising; I'd have expected him to care more, I suppose). In any case, it's an interesting tie to have made; your vote kept the votes tied for as long as possible, and you made it fairly plain in your post that you'd be fine with Lalaith or Inzil. It seems disingenuous that you'd then try to use that as evidence today that you didn't want Inzil lynched.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote