Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #61
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
"You! Guard! Send a message to Lady Alli! I wish to see her at once." said Angawen to the human guard.

"We have orders to stay here and make sure that you don't leave." replied the guard.

"Well does it necessarily take two guards to watch over one spot?" interjected Hyarmenwe.

"Orders are orders, sir."

"But, you can obey your master's orders and still go and fetch Lady Alli. Since it doesn't take two of you guard one area."

The human guard gave in, "I'll go and get the Lady." he then turned towards the Orc guard, "You stay here and make sure they don't leave. And if they give you trouble just give them some trouble back"

The Orc guard grunted. He seemed taller and stronger than the typical Orc Bearugard was used to seeing. The man went to go get Lady Alli and he stopped as the Orc followed him.

"What are you doing?"

"Following you." The orc replied.

"No, no, no. I'm going to get Alli you stay here and make sure they don't go anywhere. Got it."

"Yep, you want me to stay here."

"And make sure they don't leave."

"What?"

"Make sure that they don't leave!"

"Oh, of course. I am not to leave this spot."

"And they don't leave neither."

"Who?"

"Them!"

"Oh that them."

"Yes, do you got it?"

"Clear as mud."

The man went off to go fetch Lady Alli and the Orc brute stood there watching the diplomats. Bearugard approached him. The Orc wasn't much taller than him, but the Orc clearly had been to the gym and did some weight-lifting 3 times a week.

"May I ask what are you doing?" said Bearugard.

"I'm staying here in this spot, like I'm supposed to." replied the Orc.

"Good job, I hope you get a bonus. I'll see you."

"Hold it!" shouted the Orc, "I was also told to make sure that you don't leave neither."

"You mean your orders are to make sure we don't leave?"

"Yep."

"I regret eavesdropping on your conversation, but your buddy didn't say we weren't to leave, he said them. Right?"

"I guess."

"Well, you see, we are not them. You're supposed to make sure they don't leave... not us."

"Oh, ok then, sorry to be troubling you. Go right on ahead."

"Thank you. I'll make sure to put in a good word for you."

"No problem."

"Well, come on." said Bearugard looking back to the two diplomats who were now much relieved to get passed the guard.

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-09-2006 at 06:01 AM.