View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:45 AM   #160
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So I started re-reading everything but only got as far as page 2 before RL commitments took over. I´ve focused on the surviving suspects. Here´s what I´ve come up with so far.

Huey – starts off with banter with wolf-Rune and writes a poem mostly about his suspicions of Boro.
Argues with Boro about first-day productivity and then semi-agrees with Pitch that Boro might be Moon Moon. Reading back over day 1 I realise that there really was a high level of interaction between wolf-Rune and Huey.
Rune says, like Boro, that he doesn´t want to vote for Huey on the first day of the first game, and he votes for Zil instead. If the two were packmates, that would make sense, but it would also make sense if they weren´t, as wolf-Rune would on a meta level still want to be sporting.
Huey makes the first vote for wolf-Rune, which as Boro and others have pointed out, was a high-risk strategy for a wolf-Huey when only two wolves were in play. This is still a point in his favour for me, despite Seer-Morsul´s suspicions.
Boro – also starts with banter, mainly interacting with ranger Nerwen. Says he´s suspicious of too much productivity (which actually kind of makes sense) Keeps saying that he doesn´t like first day lynches (neither do I, in general, although in this game it proved unusually fruitful) But anyway, this statement could be said by either a bad or good Boro. Next day he feels he helped to expose Rune. The dubious Boro behaviour people commented on actually feels less dubious now on second reading.

Pitch – sums up everybody´s behaviour so far and thinks Boro is Moon Moon. Gets annoyed with Boro for suggesting (probably in jest) a no-lynch first day.
Says this about Rune which to me sounds like quite honest wolf-hunting,
Quote:
I see what you mean about Rune, he was a bit quick to agree without a good reason. He seems to be rather skimming the thread than digging in.
Now when he votes (for Boro) he asks Nerevar to guide him. I had no idea what this means and had to google it but this Elder Scrolls character appears to be the owner of a Moon and Star ring. Is this some sort of “I am Moon Moon” hint?
The next day he is arguing that Sally could still be guilty because Rune was apparently doomed on only 2 votes. I took issue with this and still do (Sally of course now a confirmed innocent)

Ironically, two out of the three non-voters on Day one are now confirmed innocents.
And something Sally about my voting for her
Quote:
Why not vote for an established candidate?
Reflecting on this comment it struck me it´s actually a good case for my innocence. This is exactly what a Lal-wolf at that stage of voting would have done when a sole packmate was at risk - gone for Zil, Boro or Nerwen. There are players who take a more high-risk approach to wolfing but I´m not one of them.