View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 07:57 AM   #35
Lanniae of the Axe
Haunting Spirit

Lanniae of the Axe has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Boromir is THE best in the movie or the book! He is the most complex and loveable! The tragic hero! *sigh* But that is arguable. <P>You can't NOT like Gandalf and like LOTR. It's just not possible. Sacreligious. It's like hating John the Baptist and still liking and believing in the Bible. <P>It's stupid. Gandalf and Frodo are the two people you just HAVE to like to like LOTR. If you don't like them, you CAN'T like LOTR, it's very simple. If you don't like them, you don't care about the Fate of middle-earth, and hence don't like LOTR in general. Very simple!<P>But, here, I'm getting off subject again. BORMIR! BOROMIR! BOROMIR! He is just so noble and wonderful. But again, his worthiness is arguable. Unlike Gandalf and Frodo. I don't care if you hate Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen, FRODO AND GANDALF ROCK!<P>Why I'm saying this on a Boromir-section-thread, I don't know, *someone* *Gollumelfpup* got my guard up.<P>--Lanniae<P>"The North Wind may have heard the Horn of the son of Denethor."