View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 10:07 AM   #84
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I mentioned it to LMP and I'll post up here. I finally had the span of time necessary to finish reading Book One. And then I sat down and caught up on the discussion threads. And now I'm in the process of seeking out a character whose story I can relate to the world. Any suggestions you might have will be met with enthusiasm and the likelihood of being used as a starting point for something that appears to have nothing to do with them.
Well, we have no hobbits. Or Dwarves. Scratch that. Feanor and Dwarves don't seem like good fit. I could see you writing a Falco Boffin type of hobbit, mayhap... But what would a hobbit be doing down in Gondor?

Okay, this is absolutely insane, but how about a redeemed merlock? Never mind, I didn't ask.

Or you could give Raefindan headaches and come into Middle Earth as his dearly departed love interest, Angela. Ha ha ha! crazy...

Sorry, the more I think about it, the nutser the ideas get, so I'll shut up now.