View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #145
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
[grumble]Werewolf games...[/grumble]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansy
(Though at this point, I should be pretending I am the cobbler. It would certainly be more fun but not helpful, yeah.)
This is really, really strange... but I feel like I'm playing werewolf with myself.

Hansy reads to me like what would happen if I'd created an alias account, signed up to play two roles (myself as Fea and my alter ego as Hansy), and was sitting back watching the chaos.

It's really quite strange, playing werewolf with somebody that reminds me of myself.

I really don't know if you should take that as a compliment, Hansy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
The note about me saying interesting things (when there were no other commnets on anyone else in the vote-post) bothers me a lot.
Fine. Whatever. I'll explain.

So this morning after my flippant comment about Han shot first, and then remembering Lommy's RL name, and my equally flippant comment about 'zomg, if Loms was playing, that could have been a clue!', I realized that we actually had a player calling himself Hansy.

I about died laughing when I noticed my oversight, but then imagine my surprise when I log on again and notice that you've said something about the Black Queen playing Solo.

With a capitalized S.

Which I took to mean as a reference to The Solo, Han the Magnificent.

Which I then thought... what if Nog is a seer and dreamed of the Black Queen on the very first night, and is hinting that Hansy aka Solo is the Black Queen!?!

My jaw dropped, I thought, "No... that's impossible." But then I thought "But then why did he capitalize Solo if not because of the Han stuff?" And then I was sitting there rereading all of this "But what if the Black Queen wants to help the good guys" stuff from Hansy, and what else what I supposed to do when I was supposed to be assuring my paternal aunts that I'm getting good grades?

But then, Nog, you were like "Say what? Fea, you're on crack." which made me then feel quite confident that I was, in fact, grasping at straws out of a rather desperate hope that Day Ones may, at some point in my life, prove useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
The comment just gets to me. She could really be the seer, but I don't think that's her style.
Darling, I own skin tight turquoise jeans. Do you really want to tell these people I have style?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Rikae brings up a good point/question in regards to the Cobbler. Are they on the side of general evil, or paired to a specific evil "team"?
Yes, I was very much wondering this too. Is the role just to wreak havoc, or is there more nuance to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iz
All of this proposing on what Day Fea and Phantom should be lynched.. is banter yes, but from so many.. Why not have them pick?
Well, phantom doesn't like the stress of the last day, whereas I adore the intensity of the five minutes before deadline when only three players are standing and you KNOW that one is evil, and every word you type is going to either make or break the game-

I say we let both of us live until near the end, then lynch the phantom the day before the last day, leaving me around to attempt the impossible and savor sweet victory for the team that I am on.

It sounds so dramatic when put that way...

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 02-21-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: x'd with Hansy
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote