View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #156
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Fea: Not sure what to make of her seer comment. It could just be her trying to play a role while being a pawn. But then I also have no idea what to make of her. She’s smart and a good player, I’ll give her that. The comment just gets to me. She could really be the seer, but I don't think that's her style.
*shrugs* I have yet to play a game with Fea where she doesn't claim to be the Seer at some point. Rikae's quite fond of claiming to be gifted too. With those two, it doesn't really tell you much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Nog: Has posted an analysis of the posting pages. From what I understand this points to guilt because it’s easy to find fault where there is none in analysis.
So... how are we meant to catch anyone, Lari? I know we had analytical wolves the last few games– that's because they (we, actually) were trying to look typically innocent. As for Nogrod himself– well, he makes a very sneaky wolf and is always worth keeping an eye on... but so far I don't think he's done anything particularly lynch-worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Rikae brings up a good point/question in regards to the Cobbler. Are they on the side of general evil, or paired to a specific evil "team"?
An odd question– the usual cobbler role-description is "on the side of the wolf-team".

EDIT: X'd since tp at #135 (had to go and do chores).