View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 04:04 AM   #184
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The company had glanced upon the ship which they would be taking to Harad. Énien did not know what to think, instead she was just quiet and said nothing. Calimir looked a little uneasy as did Rangar. There was a crew upon the ship. 'Shifty looking men' thought the elf. "well, if Ani Dao knows these men, they must be safe." said Énien allowed, attempting to calm everyone, but they were obviously not concerned for the same reasons that she was. "Ive never been on a ship!" cried Rave looking at the ship. "Oh, my! look how wonderful it is!" she was over excited. "Wont it be fun to go sailing, and look we get to meet new people!"

Énien looked plainly at her. "yes, most exciting" she remarked in a dreary tone. ** What if they are spies, how well does this elf know them? where have they come from? How does she know none of them are in league with Barodir?so many questions passed her mind. "But, she is an elf, so she knows what she is doing" said Énien aloud, causing Rave to give her a strange look. "Are you sure you are all right, that scar on you eyebrow not gone any deeper and rattled your brain Énien?"

She had almost forgotten about the scar. "NO!" said the elf and held her head high. "my brain has not been rattled, it has served me well for over 76 of your lifetimes mortal!"
"Take it easy!" said Ravenne. "You have had a bad attitude all the way here elf, and frankly i don’t like it, i don’t want to leave my horse any more than you do!" she stopped like a child who had been caught doing something they shouldn’t have. "sorry, Énien" she said.
"no my dear, if you had something on your mind you should have told me to change my attitude than and there." then Énien laughed. "Rohan girl, fiery women aren’t you!" Rave laughed then as well. "oh my! well at least im not a stubborn and arrogant elf"
"What can i say?" replied Énien.
maybe i am loosing my mind the thought trailed off.

Once again they found themselves at the Tavern. Rangar once again looked to be thinking as he sat across the other side of the table from the elf. "The ship-" Énien began, Rangar frowned. The elf looked him in the eye. "This wasn’t your idea was it!"

[ June 11, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~