View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 01:43 AM   #200
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

A new man had scrambled onto the deck. Énien stood still in the rain, something was odd about this man, he seemed familliar. But Énien did not make anything of it then. She turned and walked to the doorway attempting to shake some of the water off herslef.

Then came cries from Ani-Dao. The man was attacking Rangar. It was him, yet again Énien had senced something and ignored herself, something which she swore she would never do again.

Énien was frozen with shock. The first thing she saw was Baroden leaping at Rangar. It was only Rangar and Énien who had seen this man previously on the downs.
"Its him!" scramed the elf at Calimir. "who?" he asked from below deck, "the man who almost killed Rangar last time, Rangar would be dead if i hadn't come to him!"

Aerin had gone at the hunter with her sword. Baroden soon had slain her. Énien could hardly watch from the doorway. Why cant i do anything. the elf thought amidst feelings of shock, horror and sorrow. A new feeling of rage began to overtake her.

She called to Rangar "it was him again! diddnt i tell you this was a bad idea! you knew it yourself! and yet we still came!" Rangar did not look at her instead to behind her. Turthôl had been caught in ropes. Énien could not speak. He was cholking. She did not have her bow on her "Calimir! come bring Arrows!" she yelled below deck, and in no time Calimir had shot him down- into the ocean.

"Someone help him!" Énien felt powerless to act, elves are meant for land, not sea! While the others were seeing to Turthôl, Énien went to the back of the ship pulling Calimir with her. "look!, there he goes! can you reach him?"... Calimir tried but he could not. And Énien still did not have her bow, it was down below deck, under a pile of her clothes, too far away to get to.

Calimir couldnt reach him. "I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS BARODEN! I SEWAR ON AERIN'S GRAVE I WILL KILL YOU!" Énien yelled after him, an array of tears came to her eyes.

~My lord, Éomer~