View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #22
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Pointy ears? Bursts out crying. Why cant god give me those pointy ears??? Think about it those people walking out there with pointy ears don’t care about LOTR and they hate their pointy ears, and here we all are wishing we had pointy ears! Well I also check for pointy ears! And yes everyone thinks I am weird when I check but they already think I am really weird because of all the other weird things I do, lol does that make sense? Another thing I do that makes me think I am crazy is; My English teacher calls the class her Precious, and the moment she says it I think ‘Oh LOTR’! And sometimes in the mornings I say ‘amrun’ (which is ‘morning’ in elvish) to my dad and he looks at me, lifts his eyebrow and walks of! I always find myself saying elvish things the other day I said ‘Amin mela lle’ to my boyfriend meaning I love you and I didn’t even notice I was saying it in elvish, ok so that is a blonde thing. Oh back to the pointy ears subject! I do modelling (well sometimes) and I had to wear a black dress and have my hair tied up and then I looked at the camera, then the picture made my ears look pointy and I have blonde hair so that is one of my favourite pictures! I am willing to send it to anyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!

[ March 30, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]
Niluial is offline   Reply With Quote