View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #381
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Narya Another question

Well, it happens I like to look at stuff like that, these "not-too-common" things. I like it, because you can see stories or characters behind it that you'd otherwise pay a little attention to. And since the story of the Arnorian chieftains is very elaborate, I have the bits of it in my mind

Okay, it took me now some time, since I was trying to come up also with something "not too ordinary"... I hope this will be interesting enough:

Who was the person whom even the Lord of the Nazgul feared, but who received a Morgul-wound and died?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote