View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 03:07 AM   #703
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sneaky Mith has begun filling in his save without saying a word! So far, so great, Grey One - I look forward to more!

Now for some serious planning: It's been over two years since we began the adventures of the Entish Bow, Merisu et al. We finished the first part, the 'Revenge' (5 pages), within a little over three months! Now we've been at the second part (6 pages so far) for over 1 1/2 years - double ! I'd like to get the story wrapped before this summer; as I will be away for much of June, that means we'd finish by the end of May. Please get your behind-the-scenes plotting coordinated now, let me know if there's any development or set-up that you need to have for your next post, and then let's get moving! As soon as Mith's post is completed I will write one to do just that.

An approximate timeline:

March - Preparations
April - The Big Battle, etc.
May - The Reunification and wrap-up

On your marks, set, - go!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'